How to Order
You can browse all of our products under Shop Online. Click on the paint you are interested in purchasing and you will be taken to the product page. If you would like to buy this paint you can choose to order a Sample Pot or a 1ltr, 2.5ltr or 5ltr tin by clicking on the corresponding size tin. Please note our wood paint is not available in 5ltr tins. You can always increase or decrease the quantity depending on how much paint you need by typing in the number of tins in the quantity box.
Once you're happy with the size tin and the number of tins you've selected, you can then click ‘ADD TO CART’ This item will then be automatically added to your cart. You can then proceed straight to your cart to checkout or you can continue shopping for more colours and/or finishes. You can view the items in your cart at any time simply by clicking on the basket symbol in the top right hand corner of the page. You can also edit items or remove items before going through to the payment stage. You can leave the site and the items will remain in your basket when you return.
If you wish to go ahead and purchase the items in your basket you need to click the basket symbol and after reviewing what's in your cart, click 'Continue To Payment'.
If you have a discount code, please enter it before continuing to payment.
Enter your details - you will be taken through to a form where you will be asked for your details including:
- First name, Last name
- Email - This is so that we can send you email confirmation of your order's progress. You will receive an automatic email confirming your order and another one once your order has been shipped.
- Phone number - This is should we need to contact you regarding your order.
- Billing Address - if your delivery address is different to your billing address, please untick the box that says 'Delivery address is the same' and fill in the delivery address.
- Shipping - we ship all our paint orders on next day delivery if ordered before 10am, this charge is calculated based on quantity ordered.
- Payment methods - You will then be asked to enter your payment information, so the details of the card/credit card you are paying with. You should also check the total amount at this stage. You can also pay via PayPal
Please review your order
- Before your order is sent through to us you can check all the details you have entered to make sure all the information is correct before submitting.
Once your order has been sent you should receive an email confirming your order has been received and is being processed.
For sample pots and brochures
Please note, for free of charge brochures we do not take any payment details. Our delivery is also free for brochures and sample pots, these are posted via Royal Mail.