How to Order
You can browse all of our products under SHOP ONLINE. Click on the paint you are interested in purchasing and you will be taken to the product page. If you would like to buy this paint you can choose to order a Sample Pot or a 1ltr, 2.5ltr or 5ltr tin. To order a sample pot of your chosen colour, simply click ‘ORDER A SAMPLE POT’.
To order a larger quantity choose the size tin you would like and amend the quantity you require if needed. You can then click ‘ADD TO BASKET’ This item will then be automatically added to your basket. You can view the items in your basket at any time simply by clicking on the basket symbol in the top right hand corner of the page. You can also edit items or remove items before going through to the checkout stage.
If you wish to go ahead and purchase the items in your basket you need to click the basket symbol and click ‘CHECKOUT’.
- CHECKOUT METHOD- This is where you will be given the option to checkout as a guest or register and checkout. There is also a login option for returning customers.
- BILLING INFORMATION- To be able to process your order we firstly need your name and billing address, along with an email address and contact number should we need to speak to you about your order.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION- Once you have entered your main details we then need to confirm where we need to ship your paint to. We can deliver to any home or work address.
- SHIPPING METHOD- We offer different shipping options so in this section you need to confirm which option you require. We offer a standard delivery and a next day delivery. Any samples you order are posted automatically by Parcel Force.
- PAYMENT METHOD- You will then be asked to enter your payment information, so the details of the card/credit card you are paying with. You should also check the total amount at this stage.
- ORDER REVIEW- Before your order is sent through to us you can check all the details you have entered to make sure all the information is correct before submitting.
Once your order has been sent you should receive an email confirming your order has been received and is being processed. An email will then be sent to you upon dispatch of your order.